Wednesday 13 November 2013

Just tell me you love me and it will be okay



Glasses - FCUK
T Shirt - Next
Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Red Herring at Debenhams

This week is going by so slowly, every day it gets more difficult to get out of my warm, cosy bed and walk up to that miserable bus stop. I realise that neither of us have written many personal posts lately and I hate to tell you that it's simply because there just isn't that much going on right now. If it weren't for my birthday I would hate November just as much as everyone else, but it's my birthday soon and I am so very excited.

The worst part is that I'm 18 before all of my friends, meaning that I have nobody to have a drink with, but when they all turn 18 I will be able to join in the celebrations, so there is a silver lining!

Are you guys doing anything in November?



No comments:

Post a Comment