Sunday 13 October 2013

Birthday




So it is less than six weeks until I turn 18, and for the past few months I haven't been that bothered about my birthday, in fact I've been sort of dreading it! But turning 18 means I get a pay rise at work (yay!) and even though I'm not that bothered about drinking, I can go out if I want to. Since my university stuff should be pretty much organised by then and turning 18 will feel like a big step towards actually going to university which I am very much looking forward to.

Last weekend me and my mum went into town to buy my 18th birthday present, a Pandora ring.

I'll admit that it is a little more formal than my usual style, but I think your present on your 18th should be something that lasts and I think this is a classic style that I'll be able to wear for years to come. Pandora rings are designed to be stacked so the ring itself is rather thin, but personally I think my fingers are far too short and stubby to have three rings stacked up - I wish I had beautiful hands.

Everyone else keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and the infuriating thing is that I have no idea! I think the pressure is on for each gift to be meaningful because it's a "milestone birthday" but what I really want is a mustard Jack Wills hoodie and lots of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment