Wednesday 18 September 2013

Jack Wills AW13

Like the idiot that I am, I signed up for the Jack Wills catalogue to be sent to my house. Why I did this I will never know, I can never afford anything that they sell, and it just makes me sad to know how many pretty clothes there are out there that I cannot afford.

I can only apologise for the poor picture quality, my scanner has done terrible things to the really nicely designed magazine. The inside pages are made from a lovely paper, like Company magazine.



First on my list is this gorgeous mustard hoodie. Although I am not as big a fan of hoodies as I used to be a couple of years ago (now I prefer jumpers and cardigans) I'm really drawn to the striking mustard shade and I think worn casually with jeans and a simple top, it would be very comfortable when I'm sat on freezing buses over the coming months.


Next on the list is one of these classic-fit shirts, personally I love the one pictured on the model on the left, and how it looks simple yet sophisticated with a pair of simple dark skinnies. Once again, I'm not usually a big wearer of this style, but that doesn't mean I can't start.


And lastly we have this beautiful paisley print playsuit. As you may know, I adore a good playsuit: all the femininity of a dress with the dignity of shorts (although they are a pain when you need the loo) this long sleeved number would be great for autumn/winter parties and Christmas family gatherings. Why must it be so expensive?

I wish I was rich.

2 comments:

  1. I also love the mustard hoodie and the playsuit! I knew Jack Wills was expensive but woooow it's a little more pricey than I imagined haha.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Primark does not pay me enough that I can afford this stuff!! xxx

      Delete