Sunday 22 September 2013

About Time


I went to see "About Time" today and just wanted to give you my thoughts on it. I am by no means a film critic and I don't know anything about film making, I just liked it. I'll try to talk about it without giving too much away. 

It starts in Tim's house in Cornwall, where he is told that he has the ability to travel in time. From then on, he uses his power to fix anything he messes up (he tries talking to Mary many times before he gets it right) he is clearly besotted with her, but in a very English bumbling-along kind of way, not all smooth and slick, which is just so charming. Tim's family home in Cornwall is just beautiful, and tea on the beach looks like the most wonderful thing to do - I would love a house by the sea in Cornwall like that.

Overall, it's just a really nice, cute film to watch on a girly movie night. I'm not trying to say that it's the best film ever made, it is what it is, a rom com, but a good rom com. It's a film that makes you happy but also want a boyfriend as lovely as Tim. As a redhead myself, I am not opposed to a ginger man. 

I would recommend you go and see this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment