Thursday 15 August 2013

AABC



Polo shirt - £15 - Dropdead sale
Shorts - £28 - Topshop 
Watch - £75 - Fossil

I am sure that anyone reading this in the UK is well aware that it was results day today for A Level students, which is a very worrying and stressful time! Today I collected my AS results and was very happy with my grades: an A in English and Psychology, B in Photography and C in Chemistry. I woke up at six this morning and was unable to get back to sleep because I was so worried - I dread to think what I'll be like next year when I'm waiting for the results that determine if I'm going to university or not.



2 comments:

  1. wahooo congratulations those are great! I'm sure you'll do just as fantastic next year!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I really hope so! How did you do in your course? :) and where is your blog these days, I miss it :( x

      Delete