Monday 22 April 2013

S for Summer

School, exams and coursework seem to be taking over my life at the moment, and although I know that I need to keep focused and actually do some revision, I can't help but look forward to summer. 

I absolutely love summer - everything is just better on a nice day. Last year, we all went to my friend's house and sat on her garden in bikini tops and shorts (my stomach was is blindingly pale, but oh well) and it just seemed better than going over to her house on a rainy day and watching movies - we would have still had a good time, but nice weather just makes simple things more enjoyable.

This summer I'm going to see Jason Manford live which I'm really looking forward to, and I'm hoping to go to a free outdoor festival in a nearby city, really I'm just looking forward to chilling out before going back to school next year (provided I pass my exams) for my last year in school, that's an exciting prospect in itself, this past school year has gone incredibly quickly, I just hope that I do well. 

The one thing I hate about summer, and there really is only one thing I hate about summer, is the fact that I get sunburn, incredibly easily. I've been known to get sunburn on a day when it actually rained. Luckily for me, I've found that P20 sun cream is really good and means I don't have to cover myself in factor 50 every half an hour. 




Summer style

Zara flat leather sandals
£52 - zara.com

Bracelets bangle
£320 - ettika.com

ASOS hat
£11 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment