Monday 25 March 2013

Might just quit now

I went for my college interview this evening, for any of you that don't know my current predicament regarding my education (that sounded fancier that I meant it to) read School Sucks.

Anyway, my intention was to carry on with English and Psychology, but begin Textiles with the possibility of doing both AS and A2 in one year, but when I went to college tonight they told me that they aren't running Textiles next year, which puts me firmly back at square one.

This means that I can carry on with any three of my four subjects next year at my current school (the thought of which makes me want to die) or I can carry on English, Psychology and Chemistry at college, and there is absolutely no way that I'll be able to get a decent grade in Chemistry, today's lesson went completely over my head. It was one of those where the teacher has a fantastic idea that we will "teach each other" so nobody knows what they're on about and she gets to sit on her arse all lesson.

GUH.

So I don't know what to do next year, and I don't know what to do after sixth form, and I don't know what I want to do in life. Maybe I should just resign now and settle for a job in a SCS or something, not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that I always thought I'd do something cool with my life.

I guess I could write that novel I've always wanted to write. HA


No comments:

Post a Comment