Sunday 31 March 2013

Enthalpy change of formation



Shirt - H&M
Cardigan - Next
Jeans - Next
Brogues - Schuh

I wore this outfit to go and enquire about a job vacancy that I'm pretty sure that I didn't get. Every potential employer wants so much commitment and I'm completely undecided about my future, and even if I did know exactly what I want to do in life - it doesn't mean I'm more likely to get there! It's all just so annoying and feels completely hopeless.

The chemistry reference in the title is because I'm currently posting purely so I don't have to do any more revision - I'm trying to make revision cards and it's just so dull and I have so much to do over the holidays. I have five lever arch folders of work and I need to revise everything inside them, I probably shouldn't be blogging should I?

Me and Hannah have signed up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge for next month which is going to be really cool as it means we have to blog every day apart from Sundays so hopefully it will get us into more of a routine. 

You can sign up to the challenge here but hurry, you only have the rest of the day to sign up!

A to Z Challenge [2013]

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunting! and the revision haha :) decided to do the a-z challenge aswell, maybe then it will make me post more :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankou Amy! It just doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere with it :(
      Nice one, we will be sure to have a look at your posts :) xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the challenge! As to the job, as one who just got hired, keep your spirits up, the right fit is out there! Good luck on that, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Will you be taking part in the challenge?
      It's just so hard to keep trying when I've been knocked back from everywhere that I've applied to, it doesn't help that I have no idea about what I want to do when I'm older and time feels like it's running out for me to decide!

      Delete