Tuesday 12 February 2013

Barry M Amethyst Glitter


In the photo I'm wearing Amethyst Glitter, but there are twenty colours in the Barry M Glitter range which you can look through here. All shades are £2.99 and available from Boots, Superdrug and all the usual places. 

I've decided that I really, really should grow my nails so that my hands don't look quite so disgusting and stumpy and could almost pass for a girl's hands. I've been trying to stop for literally years and I've found the best way for me to stop nibbling is to keep my nails painted constantly, even though doing that is supposed to make your nails really weak, I can always invest in some strengthener.

This nail polish takes a good couple of coats to get the finish that I have achieved here, and I also used a top-coat to try and make my nails feel a little smoother. I found that it was quite difficult to get rid of using nail polish remover however it does pick off quite easily and doesn't leave any nasty stains on your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment