Saturday 5 January 2013

We were building telescopes



Coat - £13 - Primark
Dress - £39 - Uttam London at Dorothy Perkins
Bag - £93 - The Cambridge Satchel Company
Scarf - Present
Tights - £1 - Primark
Boots - £85 - Office
Peach Melba Nail Varnish - £2.99 - Barry M

Yesterday, me and Hannah had to catch the train to Sheffield to visit an art gallery. The gallery we intended to visit turned out to be closed (when we eventually found it) so we decided to go to the Millennium Gallery at the other side of the city centre. On the way we got a Greggs pizza and shopped, as you may have expected.

It was a really nice day, in my opinion. It was quite chilly, but I was perfectly comfortable in the clothes that I was wearing. The frantic sale shoppers had all found their bargains so it wasn't too busy, but the sales were still running and all the best bargains were left, even if we had to hunt a little to find them. I got This Modern Glitch by The Wombats today, after asking a man in HMV if they had any in stock because I could not find it anywhere - how difficult would it be to arrange the CDs alphabetically by artist in that shop?



Thankyou for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment