Sunday 2 September 2012

My satchel finally came!



Gah! I meant to write this post on the 23rd of August, but completely forgot until today when I saw the new Google Chrome advert...


Anyway, I have my very own Cambridge satchel! Unfortunately we are not one of the top fashion bloggers who were given one for free, so mine cost £93 including delivery. But look at it.

                               

It also comes in it's very own cotton drawstring bag - that should definitely be on the advert!

                                   

It is the 15" Batchel in yellow, as shown in my previous wish list post.
I know that I look a bit of a pleb in the photos, but who really cares? My satchel has arrived and I am haaaaaaaaappy! 
Sixth form starts on Friday (I have no idea why I start on a Friday, but there you go) and being the girl with the bright yellow satchel can't be too bad a thing, can it? At the moment it's really stiff, but I'm hoping that if I keep stuffing it full of folders and food it'll soften up beautifully in no time!

4 comments:

  1. I need to save money but I want one! It's so loveeely :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are expensive but sooooooo worth the money; made to order in England from English leather, so they can take as long as 30 days to be made, but worth every penny! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks good! My fiance has a strong affinity for Coach bags. She either buys those or Louis Vitton. What is your take on those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful as both those bags are (I certainly wouldn't turn either of them down as a gift!) They are waaaaay out of my price range; this satchel is the most expensive bag I've ever owned, and I won't be getting more than one! Personally, I think it's nicer to have a range of bags from various brands, rather than to 'collect' them from one brand. Thank you for reading & commenting!

      Delete