Sunday 26 August 2012

Headed nowhere




Cardigan - £18 - Next 
Vest - £3 - George at ASDA 
Shorts - £12 - Dorothy Perkins Sale
Necklace - £15 
Watch - £75 - Fossil 

Yes, I buy clothes from ASDA, don't judge me - they do have some nice things!
The necklace was from an adorable shop in Durham that I cannot remember the name of, but it had the most beautiful things inside so if you ever go to Durham, look for it and you will not be disappointed if you like a cute and pretty look, which is what I'm finding myself more and more drawn towards these days.

At the moment I'm reading Looking For Alaska, and I'm unashamed to say that I bought the book from Amazon simply because I found this quote on Tumblr and thought it was absolutely lovely.

£4.89 from Amazon
My Tumblr - Fox Eyebrows
And so far I have not been disappointed - the book came at about 3pm on Thursday and I'm already halfway through - partly because I've had very little to do this weekend (which is not what I intended, I wish I was at Leeds) and partly because the book is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment