Thursday 31 May 2012

Carrot cake muffins

DSCF3448

I've only made these once before, and in all honesty, Sally did most of the work, but overall I think they turned out pretty well. I used a standard carrot cake muffin recipe from a great little book called "1 mix, 50 muffins" and topped it with cream cheese frosting and a piece of walnut.

1 mix, 50 muffins available from Amazon here.
Photo taken and edited by me, using Photobucket.

Sorry that this is the first post in well over a week, and it's incredibly short. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the recipe, or if anyone would even be interested! But me and Hannah are both now on study leave, so we should be able to post more often over the next few months, before we are thrown into A Levels and will have no time whatsoever!


No comments:

Post a Comment