Monday 23 April 2012

Tales of a shopping trip




As some of you may not have known, I went shopping on Saturday. It was a relatively unsuccessful trip, given that I purchased no new clothes, however my mum might consider this to be a success.
I also found an amazing fast food outlet called GO that made the best individual pepperoni pizza that I have ever had (better than Pizza Hut Express, let me tell you) It was absolutely divine. They also serve baguettes, so it's kind of a Subway-meets-Pizza-Hut-Express thing, but it's ten times better.


Now on to my purchases!


Rimmel Anti Shine Powder Transparent
Pretty boring I know, but I was in desperate need of some more compact powder, as I think this is only the second one that I have ever owned. It's annoying that you don't get a compact puff thing with the powder though - what do they expect you to do? 
Superdrug £3.99

Mockingjay Classic - Hunger Games Trilogy 




















The third in the series of worldwide phenomenon, The Hunger Games. Don't tell me the ending! If you've not heard of The Hunger Games, you must have been living in a cave - check out our earlier post on the franchise here.
Waterstones £7.99
























It's shampoo - I promise. It's a solid shampoo bar from Lush (don't worry, you only have to buy one at a time) and apparently you get 80 washes from one bar - not bad value at all! It's supposed to stimulate hair follicles and encourage hair growth. 
Lush £5

Picture of - Arctic Monkeys Favourite Worst Nightmare


Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare.
It was in the 2 for £10 rack at HMV, and considering that I've wanted this album for about three years (but it's actually five years old) I thought it was high time that I invested.
HMV - £7 each or 2 for £10

Although I have linked each product to their website, I am aware that some of the prices are different than the ones I have stated. I have stated the price that I paid on Saturday for each product in store, prices may differ online.


No comments:

Post a Comment