Thursday 9 February 2012

The best necklaces ever...

I am quite the magpie, always looking at the jewellery stands in shops (especially the ones with a big lovely SALE sign hanging over them!) I love earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings, even though my fingers are too short and stubby to suit most ring designs.


But, this post is about necklaces, the most amazing ones that I found whilst browsing Accessorize earlier this eve. I do recommend that you pop over there yourself, it may not be the cheapest place in the world, but it's worth every penny!


Firstly, a bargain at just SIX ENGLISH POUNDS, for an adorable alarm clock pendant! And, just to make things even better, matching earrings are available!
















Another six pound bargain! Equally adorable and just a tad more adventurous, if only there was a little bird that came through the doors!


















Another bargain, at just seven pounds for a lovely long pendant typewriter! I'm a sucker for anything retro or vintage, so a typewriter is just wonderful in my book. What's not to love?
















And the finale. Yes it's twelve pounds, the price of both of the clock necklaces, but you see, this necklace has hidden beauty... because the harmonica actually WORKS! Yes, you can play the harmonica that hangs from the necklace!


I want one. I need one. I will beg, borrow and steal until one of them hangs in my bedroom.










Have fun in the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment